Rider faculty and staff help students find their footing, and the Human Resources office is here to help employees find theirs by keeping our mission in mind:
- To educate, motivate and support university employees, through guidance and training;
- To be a resource for guidance on compliance issues, contracts, policies and practices;
- To attract, retain and develop quality employees
- To manage information through research, evaluation, reporting and planning; and
- To approach current and future issues with a sense of fairness, enthusiasm and creativity.
Recruitment and Job Opportunities
Join our tight-knit family, and have a huge impact on students. You’ll work together one-on-one, preparing them to lead meaningful lives.
Visit the RiderHires portal to search for available jobs.
You Be Their Guide. We'll Be Yours.
We know working at Rider is more than just a job. All our resources are at your fingertips, so you can concentrate on leading with confidence.
- Employee Handbook (PDF)
- Preferred Name Use (PDF)
- University Anti-Harassment and Non-Discrimination Policy and Procedures
- Rider's Current Security and Fire Safety Reports (PDF)
- Right to be Free of Gender Inequity or Bias (PDF)
- Users Guide to Employee Self Service (PDF)
- Employee Payroll Tax Deferral (PDF)
Live Well to Work Well
From furthering your own education to securing scholarships for your children, Rider has you and your family’s best interests in mind.
We are here for our employees during this uncertain time. Visit our page for information regarding COVID-19, mental health tips, at home activities, and links to additional employee resources.
A New Kind of Herd Mentality
Discounts when you want them, guidance when you need it.
- Employee Assistance Program: Contact 1-800-527-0035 or visit the Penn Medicine Princeton EAP website
- Rider Ethics Line (PDF): Contact 1-(888)-458-6370 or visit the EthicsPoint™ website
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Milestones
Let's show our appreciation for our fellow Broncs! Fill out the form with a special thank you message. A copy will be sent to you, the individual or department you're thanking, and you'll be entered into the monthly drawing for RiderRecognizes swag.