Welcome to the Office of Information Technologies (OIT) Technology Help Desk, powered by ServiceNow.
The service allows students, applicants, faculty and staff to submit a service request or report a problem to OIT.
How to submit a ticket from the Rider ServiceNow Self-Service Website
- Open a web browser and navigate to helpdesk.rider.edu.
- Sign-in with your Rider Key Credentials. Your username is your Rider email (ex: [email protected]). The password is your Rider Key Password.
- Once logged-in click on “Create a Case” to open the ticket form to create a ticket.
- As you enter content in the Short Description field related self-help articles will appear at the bottom of the form.
- Fill in required fields marked with * (the more information you can provide will assist the help desk in resolving your issue(s) faster). Also, please fill-in the Description section with additional details about your issue (alternative contact number, building and room location, etc.).
- If you need to add an attachment to a ticket, use the paperclip at the bottom of the form
- Click Submit to route your ticket to the Help Desk. You will receive confirmation (Confirmation will be sent to your email) that your ticket is being processed by the Help Desk.